What’s happening instead of our usual Network Conference?
Due to the ongoing situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve decided to significantly change our usual programme to support and engage with our CCS community.
This spring, we’ll instead be hosting a mix of regular informal and formal drop-in sessions each week, with an ongoing programme of weekly virtual lectures (followed by a Q&A and discussion) on Fridays at 3pm.
Our first confirmed lectures (Fridays, 3pm) will be:
- 3rd April – Bryony Livesey will be providing the UKCCSRC community with an update on the ISCF
- 10th April – Bank Holiday (no lecture)
- 17th April – Myles Allen will be providing a guest lecture ‘Delivering Net-zero’
For our regular drop-in sessions beginning on 30th March, our first week will be structured as follows:
- Monday 4-5pm: Virtual coffee led by David Reiner (UKCCSRC Deputy Director: Systems and Policy)
- Tuesday 4-5pm: Virtual coffee led by Stuart Haszeldine (UKCCSRC Deputy Director: Storage)
- Wednesday 4-5pm: Virtual coffee led by Paul Fennell (UKCCSRC Deputy Director: Capture)
- Thursday 4-5pm: Virtual coffee led by Jon Gibbins discussing ‘Being Negative’ (UKCCSRC Director)
- Friday 3pm: Virtual guest lecture followed by live Q&A and discussion (to finish by 5pm).
Please register your interest in these sessions here, and we’ll send you a weekly email with joining instructions for each week’s sessions.
Recorded lectures will be available here in due course.