SSE Secondment Opportunity: Academic Engineer
The UKCCSRC is pleased to advertise an exciting opportunity for our CCS early career researchers and academics: a secondment with SSE Thermal as an Academic Engineer.
- See more details on the job role here (PDF).
- The closing date is 2pm on Friday 18th February 2022.
- Interviews will be Thursday 24th February through to Tuesday 1st March.
- Start date will be as soon as possible, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
- A representative from SSE will be joining our next ECR Awayday on 9th February 2022 to answer any questions on this post.
Please note: if you are a PhD student it is expected that you would be able to take a pause in your studies and would receive a salary paid for by SSE (contracted through Guidant), if you are a PDRA/lecturer there would be an option for your salary to be paid for by SSE (contracted through Guidant) or for this to be set up as a research contract with DI Staff costs covered at 100% FEC (no overheads). Any contract for employment will be managed directly by SSE, Guidant, the successful candidate and their institute: the UKCCSRC will not be involved in the contract for employment process.
Applications for this position are now open.
Please use the form below to apply (please note, you will be contacted directly by SSE if you are successful).