The main goal is to design, construct, commission a 100t/d pilot plant and successfully execute a test programme based on the below objectives.
The primary objectives of the CCPilot100+ Test Programme are:
- Prove the technological application of the amine based PCC process under realistic operating conditions
- Decrease risks connected to near-term scale up and deployment of such a plant by gaining knowledge in key areas
- Gain information on process operating costs and interaction with the main station
- Benchmark the Doosan/HTC Purenergy process against other similar processes
- Assess the effects of station running schedule/regimes upon PCC performance
- Develop and validate process models.