The information on this page has been taken from the Accelerating CCS Technologies Website.
A New ACT Call was published 4 June 2018 The full Call text is available from this PDF file.
There is a two stage application process.
Due date for submission of pre-proposals to stage 1 is 12 September 2018 at 13:00 CEST.
Due date for submission of full proposals to stage 2 is 1 March 2019 at 13:00 CET.
Submission of full proposals to stage 2 is only applicable for projects that pass stage 1 and become invited to submit full proposals.
The budget for the call is in the range € 22.05 M to € 30.05 M.
Applications must be submitted to the Research Council of Norway.
Please contact the call secretariat if you have any questions:
For scientific issues:
- Dr. Aage Stangeland, the Research Council of Norway (RCN), +47 958 22 903, [email protected]
For technical issues related to the submission system:
- Siri Ovstein, the Research Council of Norway (RCN), +47 924 14 649 , [email protected]
Please note that each of the countries participating in the ACT consortium have specific requirements to applicants. The requirements are given in Annex 1 to the call text.
Applications must use the ACT templates for project proposals. The templates are given in annexes to the call text:
Annex 2: Template for stage 1 pre-proposals.
Annex 3: Template for stage 2 full proposals.
All applications must specify their budgets according to the template in Annex 4 to the call text. Download as Microsoft Excel file.
The timeline for the call is as follows:
- 4 June 2018: Call published
- 12 September 2018 at 13:00 CEST: Due date for submitting pre-proposals, stage 1. Only sketches of how the projects will look like are required.
- Q4 2018: Feedback on the result of evaluation of stage 1 applications. Invitation to second stage for all applications passing stage 1.
- 1 March 2019 at 13:00 CET: Due date for submitting full proposals, stage 2.
- August 2019: Evaluation of proposals completed. Signing contracts With New Projects.
- September 2019: New Projects starting
- Q4 2022: Projects closing
For more information please visit the Accelerating CCS Technologies website