A one day conference in London on Wednesday 6th November, which will provide industry, partners, stakeholders and policymakers with the latest developments in this exciting sector. CCUS 2019 is organised and hosted by the CCSA and is the inaugural conference of a new annual event which will serve to positively shape the narrative surrounding the CCUS sector.
CCUS 2019 will explore the landscape for carbon capture, usage and storage, recent developments and opportunities for leadership, investment, innovation and growth. Sponsored by DNV GL, the conference will bring together key stakeholders, industry and potential customers. The new Minister for Energy has been invited to speak and currently confirmed speakers include:
- Liv Hovem, Chief Executive Officer, DNV GL Oil and Gas
- Alex Cunningham, MP for Stockton North, Shadow Minister for Housing
- David Duiguid, MP for Banff and Buchan
- Steiner Eikaas, VP Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- Charlotte Morgan, Partner – Global Energy and Infrastructure Group, Linklaters
- Stuart Broadley FEI, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Industries Council
There are three ways in which CCSA members can get involved with this showcase event for our industry:
- Sponsorship: as a conference sponsor, you will receive branding and profile before and throughout the conference, via the conference website, exhibition space, the programme and on presentation materials. You will also receive four member delegate places to attend our showcase event for the year.
- Exhibition: exhibition space is available to CCSA members and non-members; as a member, you’ll receive a discounted rate which includes exhibition space on the day, two delegate places and logo coverage.
- Attending: join us as a delegate by booking at http://ccusconference.org
Discounted rates are available for CCSA members and concessionary rates for academics, researchers and public sector organisations.
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact Luke Warren or Judith Shapiro on 020 3031 8750 or [email protected] & [email protected].
Reserve your sponsorship, exhibition or delegate places today and help us make this a conference to remember by spreading the word to your colleagues and contacts.