The next webinar from the ALIGN-CCUS project - funded by Europe’s ERA-NET ACT programme - will share the latest findings from studies into the technical feasibility, cost and safety of marine CO2 transport and injection into offshore geological storage sites.
We will include talks on the opportunities and challenges of shipping CO2, and work to optimise batch-wise injection of CO2 into storage sites. The team will also create guidelines for those seeking to develop flexible transport and storage networks.
The webinar will include a live Q&A.
The webinar will feature presentations by:
• Peter van Os, Project Co-ordinator, TNO
• Ragnhild Skagestad, SINTEF M&S
• Marielle Koenen, TNO: Preventing injectivity impairment by salt precipitation during batch-wise injection
• Arne Dugstad, Institute for Energy Technology (IFE)
• Anna Korre, Imperial College London
WHEN: Wed 13 February, 15:00 - 16:00 CET