- This event has passed.
UKERC Public Engagement Observatory Webinar
5 July @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
UKERC is holding a webinar on Tuesday 5th July, 2-3pm BST to mark the launch of the Public Engagement Observatory’s new dedicated website and open access database, which allows everyone to openly access, explore and contribute to its mappings of diverse public engagement with energy and climate change.
An introduction to the Public Engagement Observatory and its website will be followed by responses from specialists in public engagement, energy and climate change, before opening up to wider questions and answers.
- Prof Jason Chilvers – Professor of Environment and Society at UEA, UKERC Co-Director and Public Engagement Observatory lead
- Prof Becky Willis – Professor in Energy and Climate Governance, University of Lancaster
- Prof Jim Watson – Professor of Energy Policy, Director of the UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources
- Simon Burall – Senior Associate of Involve and Programme Director of Sciencewise
- Dr Helen Pallett – Lecturer in Human Geography of the Environment at UEA and UKERC Public Engagement Observatory deputy-lead
Register for this event here.