- This event has passed.
UKCCSRC virtual networking event: Topical CCS – 18 August 2021
18 August 2021 @ 14:00 - 15:30
We’re pleased to be holding a summer online networking event for our CCS community on 18 August 2021, from 2pm to 3.30pm BST.
We’ll be holding a 30 minute panel session followed by discussion tables hosted by our speakers, plus networking to follow.
Here’s the agenda:
|Discussion tables open
|Networking tables open
Panel session and discussion tables include:
- What potential UK CCS developments might have the most impact on getting global net zero to actually happen? with Jon Gibbins, UKCCSRC
- Was the Government’s cancellation of the CCS competition a narrow escape for the industry? with Paul Dodds, University College London
- What sorts of CCU make sense for net zero? with Paul Fennell, Imperial College London
- Molten carbonate fuel cells for next-generation CCS with Mohamed Pourkashanian, University of Sheffield
- MOFs for Industrial-Scale CCS: A pipe dream? with Jack Turner, Promethean Particles
Registration is now closed.
Data Protection The information you enter on this form will only be used for the purposes of organising this event. Members of the UKCCSRC team may contact you with information about the event, using the details you have provided, in the run up to, and for a short time after, the event. We will delete your personal data from the registration form following the event.
Photography Photographs and/or recording will take place throughout the events advertised above and the Q&A sessions that follow each presentation, where we have permission from the speakers. The images and/or recordings will be used for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the UKCCSRC’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), use in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please speak to a member of UKCCSRC staff.