- This event has passed.
Sustainable Gas Institute Annual Lecture (online): Future heat for everyone and the role of hydrogen
3 December 2021 @ 13:00 - 14:00
The Sustainable Gas Institute Annual Lecture is holding an annual lecture on 3 December 2021 at 12.00-13.00 GMT on ‘Future heat for everyone and the role of hydrogen’
The lecture will be delivered by Dr Angela Needle, Director of Strategy of Cadent Gas.
The talk will cover the following topics:
· Why decarbonising heat is such a challenge in the delivery of net zero
· The polarising debates around the role of hydrogen and why they are not helpful
· The essential role of consumers in achieving net zero – and why we should listen to them
· The role that hydrogen should take in supporting the heating ambition
· The work that Cadent and others in the sector are delivering to turn concept into reality
The lecture will be chaired by Dr Adam Hawkes and there will be live Q&A.