- This event has passed.
Decarbonising the Industrial Clusters for Net-Zero 2040
18 April 2023
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers are holding a seminar on Tuesday, 18th April 2023 in Sheffield on ‘Decarbonising the Industrial Clusters for Net-Zero 2040’.
Join this seminar to find out more about the lessons learned and technological advances from these clusters and how they can be used to accelerate decarbonisation in wider industries.
- Learn about the variety of ongoing opportunities in decarbonisation
- Network within this engineering community and discover opportunities for the UK supply chain which will be at the forefront of engineering activity throughout the journey to Net-Zero
- Gain a broad appreciation of current decarbonisation projects and the challenges they face
- Participate in one of our roundtables addressing the skills and resources needed to support future decarbonisation projects
- Take the opportunity to join a site visit of the Translational Energy Research Centre (TERC).