C-DICE Process Engineering for Zero Carbon Emissions Course
October 9 - October 13
The Centre for Post-Doctoral Development in Infrastructure, Cities and Energy is hosting a course on Process Engineering for Zero Carbon Emissions from Monday 9th to Friday 13th October 2023 at the Cranfield University campus.
Key content will include:
- Process instrumentation and control engineering for renewable energy applications;
- Numerical tools for industrial process design and operation;
- The role of inspection and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) in risk reduction and reliability improvement;
- An introduction to net-zero process engineering;
- An introduction to process safety and risk assessment in design;
- Energy transition to net zero – challenges & opportunities.