ECR Meeting Fund to support travel to IEAGHG’s GHGT-16
Applications are now closed.
Closing Date: 5pm 18th October 2022
It is a condition of the award that successful ECRs contribute to social media during the event and a blog after the conference, for publication on the UKCCSRC website. See here for full Terms and Conditions.
- PhD student studying a CCS or CCUS-related topic
- In a lectureship or equivalent (i.e. fellowship) post for less than 5 years (with the exception of career breaks for any reason)
- PDRA or equivalent with a permanent contract OR fixed term contract that extends to the proposed end date of the funding
- See UKCCSRC ECR eligibility criteria for more information
- Applications must be made by the applicant but must be supported with a Letter of Support from their supervisor or line manager
- Please ensure you have fully read the Terms and Conditions of Award before applying as some modes of transport and accommodation providers are not claimable
Please contact the UKCCSRC Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) if any additional expenses are incurred (beyond that required to meet the normal contracted requirements of the job) relating to childcare or other personal needs.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on the ECR Meeting Fund.
Please note the data protection and photography clauses for this fund:
The information you enter on this form will only be used for the purposes of administering funding for this event. Members of the UKCCSRC team may contact you with information about the event, using the details you have provided, in the run up to, and for a short time after, the event. We will delete your personal data from the registration form following the event.
Photographs and/or filming will take place throughout the events advertised above. The images will be used for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the UKCCSRC’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), use in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please speak to a member of UKCCSRC staff when you arrive at the event.