ECR COLLABORATION FUND CALL 4
Application deadline: 1pm, Wednesday 27th July
The ECR Collaboration Award enables ECRs to collaborate with experts outside their home institution on areas within CCS, through the provision of support for travel. The collaborations can be within the UK or with relevant overseas organisations.
Total amount available: £20,000
Open for submissions: 10th June 2022
Closed for submissions: 1pm, 27th July 2022
Decisions: 11th August 2022 (or earlier)
- Up to £20k available in total, to be split between successful applicants
- Applicants must be a UKCCSRC ECR member
- ECR Member eligibility will be checked (main criterion is that the applicants are either a PhD student in the field or are still eligible for the EPSRC New Investigators Award). See here for UKCCSRC ECR eligibility criteria.
- Expected outputs:
- Blog/social media/case study/photos including a follow-up call with the UKCCSRC Communications Officer, to see if the collaboration has or will lead to other work/collaborations etc.
- Summary technical report suitable for briefing UKCCSRC Board/EPSRC on outcomes
- Costs are to be covered by the ‘host’ institute and then reclaimed via invoice to the UKCCSRC at a 100% recovery rate following receipt of the relevant outputs
- All applications must be supported by your supervisor through the ECR referee form
- See full terms & conditions
What does the fund cover?
Travel, accommodation and subsistence associated with the collaboration
- The applications will be assessed by experts from across the UKCCSRC academic community and Advisory Council (AC)
- Applications will be assessed using a standardised mark scheme
- Once the deadline for applications has passed, the UKCCSRC will start the assessment process and applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application within 1 month of the deadline
- The exact number of funded applications will depend on both the quality of the proposals received and the available budget
- Priority will be given to awards that can complete before 31st December 2022
- The UKCCSRC reserves the absolute right to interpret these rules and make final award decisions
Deadline: 1pm, Wednesday 27th July 2022