The UKCCSRC invites applications to the latest ECR CCS Communications competition, to create a short video to communicate CCS research to a lay audience. Winning entries will be showcased on the UKCCSRC website, YouTube channel and promoted through the UKCCSRC social media channels.
- A short video (3-5 minutes) communicating a general or more specific area of CCS research: this can be your own area of research or a different area within CCS
See below for supporting resources, conditions and assessment process, and application form.
Examples of topics that could be covered in your video, thinking of what lay audiences may benefit from learning more about around CCS (please note you are not limited to these topics):
- What is carbon capture and storage?
- Is CCS safe?
- Can CCS achieve net zero goals?
- What are the main CCS techniques?
- How is CO2 captured?
- What is a MOF and what’s it for?
- What’s an amine and what does it do in CCS?
- How do you store captured CO2?
- What is sandstone and what’s the significance for storing CO2?
- How deep must CO2 be buried?
- How is CO2 transported?
- What is CO2 shipping?
Please use the form to submit your video entry: