The Women in Energy conference is designed to enable women working in the energy sector at all levels from PhD students through to experienced professionals to network and share their experiences of working in this exciting and challenging sector. The speakers, women with successful careers in science and engineering, will share their extensive experience and with the audience on the wide range of careers in energy.
The British Geological Survey (BGS) is pleased to organise and host the next conference in this series, partnered by the Midlands Energy Consortium (MEC).
Speakers for the day include:
- Sarah Beacock, The Energy Institute
- Mike Stephenson, British Geological Survey
- Margaret Stewart, British Geological Survey
- Monica Guilietti, University of Warwick
- Jo Coleman, Energy Technologies Institute
- Sarah Tennison, Tees Valley Unlimited
The programme for the day is yet to be finalised but will include a series of presentations, a panel discussion and plenty of time for networking.
The event is free to attend but registration is required. Register online at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/women-in-energy-tickets-15874330550