The UKERC International Energy Summer School is an advanced school for future leaders in sustainable energy
- Understand the global commercial, political, innovation and technological challenges in the transition to a low-carbon system.
- Be involved in high level debate on energy technologies and research priorities in a number of key research areas, from demand reduction to future sources of energy.
- Be presented with a number of contrasting international perspectives on energy.
- Have the opportunity to network with key academic, and energy research contacts.
- Research, develop, negotiate and agree a collective vision for a low-carbon energy system with the opportunity to apply your current research and present the work to the UK Energy Research Centre.
- Develop and practice professional skills in communication and engagement.
This year’s school will be held under the theme of future leaders in sustainable energy and will run from 5-10 July at Wyboston Lakes near Cambridge in the beautiful English countryside.UK Events