The theme of the IGC is “Geosciences: The Basic Science for a Sustainable Future”.
The call for abstracts is now open until the 31 August.
*Theme 42 is ‘Geological Sequestration of CO2 and Enhanced Oil Recovery.’
Highlights of the 36th IGC:
- 12 Plenary Talks
- 44 Themes. 266 Symposia
- Special Theme for national and international scientific organizations
- More than 40 parallel Sessions
- E Poster Presentations
- 71 field trips in India and neighboring countries
- State of the Art Convention Centre
- 7000 sq.m. of GeoExpo area